wishlist wednesday!

it probably goes without saying that i'm a treehugger. i love the earth, i love the trees, i love recycling. when i lived in pennsylvania, each township gave its residents multiple bins in which recyclable items would be placed (glass, aluminum, etc.), and i thought the idea was genius. unfortunately for me and my treehugging ways, the area i live in is far from green, that's why maybe sometimes i go overboard in trying to minimize my carbon footprint. today's wish list is made up of things that have been made from recycled materials, my favorite kind!

sources: drcraze, hoakonhelga, mousetrapvintage, galerieurbana

i feel like i've been so busy lately that i haven't had time to properly blog, let alone think of post subjects. i'm putting the finishing touches on the dinosaur toes items that will find a new home in a boutique across the country, finishing off a friend's website, and trying to get more organized and time-efficient with making things for the shop. don't get me wrong, i'm not complaining because i know i have it good, but lately i just feel as though i've been stretched kind of thin; so many things to get done for so many people, and only being one person in this business to do those things. anyway, just sort of getting things off my chest i guess. how have you been?

13 comments:

  1. The mice are my favorite!
    So adorable.
    We reduced our carbon footprint this month: no more bottled water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy to see you back! the bag is magnificent! i am looking forward to going to vermont for weston craft fair. my daughter eva and my aunt jan are going to be with me. i can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. doesn't the bag remind you of E.T.? phone home. i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that necklace. reminds me of lava!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, you're a busy little bee!
    i love that bag... swoon.
    praying that you get all things done without feeling stressed.

    muchomega xo's

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ring is beautiful! Great picks and I like the theme a lot. My problem is disposable coffee cups. I've gotta start carrying a travel mug all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is all so great! Love the bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear ya. I even started doing this 30 day blog challenge thing to inspire me to write more... I thought it would be easier with each day's subject already mapped out for me but I keep finding myself putting them off until the second or third day. I've clearly failed the challenge but I am committed!

    Those mice are adorable. I would cut a little rounded hole by the floorboard and set one inside. Cute little visitor for always! Although with my luck, the hole would just be an open portal to invite hundreds of real mice into my home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bag and the mice are SO adorable. My cats had something similar but it wasn't so colourful. xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa, cool, the necklace is made out of concrete!? How simultaneously badass and lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!