creepy lady, bad blogger

Okay, so I've become a terrible blogger lately. If you're in the Lynchburg, VA area, please come and smack me,or kick me in the forehead, your choice. You'd think it wouldn't be too hard a task considering I'm literally within a few feet of a computer at all times, but alas, I get lazy. On to the news. I got my creepy mannequin hand in the mail! It'll be easier for bracelet pictures (as opposed to photographing myself), and I think it will make a good display for shows! Maybe I'm just weird, but when I pick the hand up, because of the way her fingers curl in, I swear it feels like she's holding my hand. A little spooky!

2 comments:

  1. Whata great way to showcase your lovely jewelery! It is a little creepy but gives off a great aura of mystery...somewhere out there is a mannequin with no hand. :)

    -Elspeth @ Sigh & Groan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do do do do do do do do EEE EEE EEE EEE!!!!! The bodiless hand strikes again.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!